TANKER’S AGENCY SERVICES
TANKERS AGENCY SPECIALIST AT ALL LIBYAN PORTS AND TERMINALS
As one of the largest port agency operators with an extensive experience in the field of DPP & CPP and working successfully to advance in shipping agencies, including various internal and external, where everyone in our company aim to achieve success and discrimination based on the principle of fair competition and try to take advantage of the expertise of our competitors.
We are chasing the availability to develop relationship on emerging opportunities via checking status regularly with terminal and cargo interests and report status updates through our broaden network of close personal contacts.
Our strong emphasis on quality of service means that we have a fast growing number of very satisfied customers of major companies like
UNIPEC – REPSOL – GLENCORE – VITOL – TRAFIGURA – SOCAR – SARAS – PT Trading, , , and other energy trading companies, oil marketing companies, blue-chip organisations, governmental bodies as well as individuals.
Also working so close to National Oil Company NOC – Zueitina Oil Company – Waha Oil Company – Arabian Gulf Oil Company – Brega Petroleum Marketing Company – Mellitah Oil & Gas B. V .
Herewith some useful information we keep the charter closely updated:
Main information: (Updates to be sent every day at 09:00 local time before vessel’s arrival)
- Terminal nominated loaded quantity.
- If port open / closed /any bad weather.
- Terminal Plan – which berths are free / occupied.
- If Vessel drop anchor on arrival, indicating the reason, if berth was occupied by another vessel (name will be advised), and if this vessel was under normal loading/discharging/berthing/unberthing operations, or delayed due to bad weather, terminal instructions or any other reason.
- Competing vessels (if relevant/available)
- Best berthing (even not confirmed by terminal) and loading / discharging prospects.
- Exact date and time of berthing – commencement of operations – completion of operations – disconnection of hoses – departure.
- Daily ETA and any change in ETA exceeding 4 hours.
- Exact date and time of arrival – presentation and acceptance of N.O.R – mentioning if N.O.R was tendered at customary anchorage.
- Loading / discharging operations prospects/progress with ETC/ETS, explaining reason for delay in berthing – ballasting – discharging – loading – after disconnection of hoses – or other, if any (bad weather, breakdown of the installations or pipeline, force majeure, congestion, for which events, etc).
- B/L update (if relevant).
- Daily loading/discharge rate.
Turnaround schedule and changes to same if any: ETA, ETB, ETC, ETD. ETB/ETD is always given regardless of whether ‘known’. Same to assist fixing of next voyage.
Agent’s best “guesstimate”will apply and of course subject to change with little or no notice.
Cargo readiness (availability and custom clearance) for loading upon arrival of the vessel.
Once Vessel at port we will keep you closely updated of two daily msgs (AM/PM) stating all updates + accurated ETC/S.
& Making sure that the Statement of Facts that we submit contain the all events & any additional relevant events.
Additional daily updates: ”It may be prefered”
- LIBYAN PORTS SITUATION /or Specific production ports; detailed
A– Port Line Up: PORT CALLS & PLANS
Vessels in port,
B– Production PortsPort Status ,
Jetties, REMARKS, Approx. Cude Oil.
C– Terminal Lifting Program